For the first time in aggeesss I'm joining in with Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week its your top ten Bookish Bucket List. Here's mine . . . .
- Go to an author event: they didn't happen often in NZ, but I think I have a better chance of making this one happen in the UK.
- Get some of my books signed
- Visit the Jane Austen House museum: now we're living in the UK, this one is looking more achievable too
- Visit the Bodelian Library: as is this one!
- Collect all of the Jeremy James books, by David Henry Wilson (ideally by the time we have children): I loved these books as a child, but they're now out of print. I've been picking them up at book sales and second hand stores as I see them.
- Finish my Classics Club list (and ideally start a second one!): 9 books down, 41 to go.
- Read some graphic novels: At the moment I have V for Vendetta (Alan Moore), Relish/French Milk (Lucy Kinsey) and Maus (Art Spiegelman) on my to-read list. What else should I be looking at?
- Own a first edition of one of my favourite classics.
- Be able to read a book in a second language: as my husband is fluent, we own lots of books in French and Spanish as well as English. One day I'd love to be able to read some of them!
- Have a house with in-built bookshelves . . . and possibly a roll along ladder: because who doesn't want that really?
What's on your Bookish Bucket list? Does it overlap with mine?